Stocker (Merchandising) – Part Time/Full Time
Honeoye Falls/Mendon Meadows Marketplace is currently searching for enthusiastic people to join our team! We are a family business that offers flexible scheduling and competitive pay – Join us today as we pursue our mission of uncompromised quality in a place close to home!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working and communicating with employees and customers in friendly and cooperative manner
- Performing stocking duties such as lifting, rotating product, ordering, blocking/facing isles, and dusting
- Supporting cleanliness and general maintenance duties
- Receiving product deliveries and confirming accuracy
- Assisting with price changes
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to work fast, but in an efficient and controlled manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills towards customers and store staff
- Ability to operate as a team member and get along with others
- Ability to accept supervisory training related to performance, attitude and work habits
- Ability to perform strenuous physical duties such as lifting, climbing, walking and standing for long periods
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to exercise patience when dealing with customers
- Click for Employment Application
Honeoye Falls Marketplace and Mendon Meadows is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities to people without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other applicable federal, state or local protected statuses.
These protections extend to all of our management practices including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs. Honeoye Falls Marketplace and Mendon Meadows will make reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices.